HOW TO I GET INTO NEW YORK VET
To enter the Javits Center or print your badges, you will need a wristband first to indicate that you have verified your vaccination status. There will be a location outside the show before you enter the Javits that will make it quick and easy for you to verify your vaccination status and receive your wristband. Your wristband will confirm that your vaccination has been checked and will be valid for all of the days you’re attending our event.
- On-site Manual Validation: Provide proof of vaccination using one of the following approved methods on-site at New York Vet:
- A Government Issued Vaccination Record (paper required, photos will not be accepted)
- Excelsior Pass, the CLEAR app*, the Key to NYC App, or Docket
- You must present a government-issued photo ID and an approved vaccination record demonstrating proof of Full Vaccination with an authorized or approved vaccine.
- Please note that all restrictions and requirements are subject to change. Please refer to our website often for current guidelines.
- Go to the Vaccination Check Location (location, date & times coming soon) to show your information and receive your wristband. Please keep your wristband on for all the days you’ll be joining us, so that you don’t need to re-verify your vaccination credentials.
- Head into the show! Have a great time and thanks for joining us this year.
- If you need to pick up your badges, you will head to the registration desk in the front hall of the Javits. You will not be able to pick up your badges PRIOR to visiting the Vaccination Check Location and receiving your wristband. You MUST do that first.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation in helping us to make this a safe and productive event for everyone attending New York Vet!
Visit the FAQ’s page for more detailed answers to frequently asked questions.
Health & Safety FAQs
*New York Vet is not a listed show in the CLEAR app, but digital vaccine cards can be uploaded to your existing CLEAR account and will be accepted onsite.