Wild West Vet Show Unveils Exciting Clinical Theater Topics for 2023 Event
The Wild West Vet Show, the premier gathering for veterinary professionals, is thrilled to announce an impressive lineup of engaging speaker topics for its highly anticipated event this fall, October 18-21, in Reno, NV. With a commitment to providing the latest advancements in veterinary medicine and professional development, the event continues to elevate the industry with its comprehensive educational programs. Early bird registration for the Wild West Vet Trade Show is now open, and attendees are encouraged to secure their spots well in advance to benefit from discounted rates until July 31st: Register here.
Wild West Vet will take place at the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, a four-star resort with onsite parking located just ten minutes from Reno-Tahoe International Airport. The event promises to be an unparalleled experience for attendees seeking to expand their knowledge, enhance their skills, and network with industry-leading experts. In just three and a half days, attendees can earn up to 36 CE credits while meeting with multiple suppliers and connecting with peers. The newly released clinical speaker topics are designed to tackle current challenges, explore emerging trends, and offer innovative solutions, making it a must-attend event for veterinary professionals.
The Wild West Vet Show's distinguished speakers are renowned authorities in their respective fields, and their expertise promises to deliver unparalleled insights. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with these industry pioneers, gain valuable knowledge, and broaden their understanding of cutting-edge advancements in veterinary medicine. All members of the veterinary community are welcome to attend the clinical courses in the program as veterinary technicians, administrative staff, and students advance in their continued education courses.
Highlighted below are some of the captivating speaker topics that will be featured at the Wild West Vet Show 2023:
- "Anesthetic Protocols for the Oral Surgery Patient” – Dr. Victoria Lukasik, award winner from the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists and the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), will share best practices for maintaining proper sedation and pain control for dogs and cats undergoing oral procedures.
- "The Emergent Equine Laceration" – Dr. Diana Hassel, Associate Professor of Equine Emergency Surgery & Critical Care at Colorado State University, will explore how lacerations are a common injury in the emergency setting for horses and tips for evaluating damage, preventing infection, and husbandry best practices.
- "Smartphone Technology in Clinical Ophthalmology" – Dr. Amy Knollinger will shed light on modern tools to perform direct and indirect fundoscopy in clinical ophthalmology practice.
- "Pet Owner Communication with a Cancer Diagnosis" – will be presented by Dr. Chelsea Tripp, who focuses on clinical research to help patients with novel therapies and improving diagnostics. Dr. Tripp’s areas of interest include client education, oncologic emergencies, clinical pathology, clinical trials, palliative care, and improving the quality of life for end-stage cancer patients. She will explore how to provide support and empathy to pet owners while providing medical support to patients diagnosed with cancer.
- "The Behavior Tool Box: Pharmaceuticals, Supplements, & More" – Dr. Rachel Malmed, esteemed behavior specialist, will review effective behavior modification techniques, including available therapeutic options.
These captivating sessions represent just a sample of the diverse and informative speaker topics that await participants at Wild West Vet. The comprehensive program, featuring a wide range of subjects, provides attendees with unparalleled opportunities for growth, knowledge exchange, and professional networking. In addition to a discounted rate until July 31st, both attendees and exhibitors can also take advantage of discounted hotel rates, ensuring easy access to the show floor.
For more information about the event, including registration details and the complete list of clinical speaker topics, please visit: wildwest.vetshow.com/welcome
Senior Marketing Manager
US Vet Show
ABOUT CLOSERSTILL MEDIA
CloserStill Media recently was awarded the Stickiest Show Floor designation for NY Vet from Trade Show Executive, honoring the best strategy for keeping attendees on the show floor. The online conference, Vet Show @ Home also was named Best Virtual-Hybrid Experience at the Trade Show News Network awards. CloserStill Media has built an exemplary reputation with a focused portfolio operating best-in-class events throughout Europe, the United States (U.S.), and Asia. The group, which has over 400 employees, delivers events across a range of dynamically growing industry verticals including corporate learning and HR, enterprise technologies, eCommerce, healthcare, and veterinary. CloserStill Media has experienced substantial growth since entering the U.S. market in 2017 through the launch of New York Vet (+ 2 regional shows), as well as the acquisition of LearningGuild (formerly FocusZone) in 2018 which established the group as the biggest provider of corporate learning and learning technology events in the US. CloserStill Media also acquired a majority investment in the Influence Group, which provides hosted leadership retreats for C-level executives. The Influence Group events continue to expand with 4 additional events being added to the portfolio through 2023. Most recently, in January, CloserStill Media announced a majority investment in CommerceNext, the leading U.S e-commerce conference, and community.