Looking for a conference that gives you the perfect balance between high quality, convenience, and fun? With three clinical tracks, a business theater, a veterinary technician track, and sponsor-led workshops; New York Vet has everything you need in a convenient 2-day format! Earn up to 16 hours of RACE-approved CE while listening to—and interacting with—the leading thinkers, visionaries, and practitioners in small animal medicine.
New York Vet Homepage
Exhibit Hall Hours:
November 3, 2022: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
November 4, 2022: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
November 3, 2022: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
November 4, 2022: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
I found the content to be complete and extremely relevant. The latest hot topics of CBD and nutrition were covered from a number of perspectives which was helpful. The lectures were thorough and practical, I picked up a number of bits of info that made the trip worthwhile. The exhibit hall was packed with very good companies and products.
I like that it [New York Vet] was spread out. We weren't elbow to elbow. A wide range of topics and the speakers have been really excellent
I’m a surgery tech—I want to get in all the [sessions] that have to do with anesthesia, and so far, the lectures I’ve sat through have been excellent.
What is included in my conference pass?
Your full conference pass provides you with access to all content at New York Vet, including:
- Full access to the program for Clinical Theaters 1, 2, & 3
- Full access to the program for the Business and Practice Management Theater
- Full access to the program for the Veterinary Technician Theater
- Post-event access to on-demand digital content
- Full access to the New York Vet Exhibition
- Onsite networking & mentoring opportunities
- Social events
- Prizes and giveaways
- Access to Conference Proceedings (available with VIN)
- Lunch and Beverages (please contact us for dietary requirements)